Berikut ini kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87, Reading Comprehension. Kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87 terdapat pada bagian Task 3, berupa menjawab pertanyaan berdasarkan berita. Perhatikan teks berita pada halaman 84 untuk mempermudah menulis kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87.
Jumlah pertanyaan dalam Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87 adalah 10 soal. Artikel berisi kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87 ini, dapat menjadi pedoman mengoreksi pekerjaan siswa. Siswa mengerjakan soal terlebih dahulu sebelum melihat kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87.
Simak kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 halaman 87 sebagai berikut: Task 3: Do the comprehension questions Answer the following questions by referring to the text from the newspaper above.
1. What is the main problem faced by the parents? The main problem faced by the parents is the online school registration system. 2. Why did the parents feel disappointed with the online system?
The parents feel disappointed with the online system because according to them it was disorganized and made it difficult for them to register their children for enrollment in public schools. 3. Who was rejected from school due to his/her height? Riki Setyanto’s daughter got rejected due to the minimum height policy applied by the state run school.
4. What happened to Nuraisyah Paransa’s son? Her son was initially accepted at East Jakarta public school through the public admission phase. However, he did not re register with that school as he wanted to shoot for a better state run school through the local admission phase.
5. Mention some technical problems in the registration using the online system. For example to Riki Setyanto’s daughter can’t register to any school because her name is still listed for schools that rejected her because of height matters. Second, Nuraisyah Paransa’s son was rejected in the second options school because he didn’t re register at the first school.
6. What makes the online system problematic this year? Because this year student admission system has three phases; public admission, local admission, and third admission. So it’s becoming more complicated. 7. Why do people prefer public schools to private schools?
According to one parent, a lot of people have chosen public schools over private schools for financial reasons. 8. If you were one of the parents, what would you do to deal with the problems in the online system? Will keep calm and not panic, then, I will ask the authorities and ask for an answer that does not harm the other party but also does not give up our rights as students and parents.
9. What do you think about the acting governor’s response to the parents’ protests? In my opinion, it’s good because it will not trigger more worried parents as they have been told to be patient and not panic, as long as the government is fixing the system. 10. If you were the acting governor, how would you respond to the parents’ concerns?
Would tell the head of the Jakarta Education Agency that the system should be repaired and told the parents that they should not be panic and reschedule follow up for admission to public schools. Jawaban di atas hanya digunakan oleh orangtua untuk memandu proses belajar anak. Soal ini berupa pertanyaan terbuka yang artinya ada beberapa jawaban tidak terpaku seperti di atas.
Artikel ini merupakan bagian dari KG Media. Ruang aktualisasi diri perempuan untuk mencapai mimpinya.